About

January 03, 2021

(Photo: Instagram @itsmaryatkinson, Cologne, Germany, November/December 2018)

Hi, I'm Mary a 21 year old Liberal Arts BA (English Literature and Philosophy major with further modules in International Relations and French) student at Durham University. 

On this blog I will be writing about a variety of my personal interests such as cycling, F1, winter sports, athletics, fashion, music, travel and more as well as personal pieces from my life.

Continuing to use the name I chose at age sixteen when this blog was solely for personal pieces and poetry - Unfortunate Honesty. 

I also currently am Deputy Sport Editor at my university's newspaper Palatinate and a contributing writer at The Indiependent and Parc Ferme Co and run a podcast of the same name as this blog with small Dutch musician FXMKE. 

Want to know more? Feel free to follow me on my socials:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe